Harry Potter, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, School of Rock, Grease – some of the best films were based in and around going to school. That’s why to celebrate (or mourn!) the ‘Back to School’ promotional period, we’ll be posting the best advice one-liners from our favorite school movies on our Facebook page – and we want to hear yours!
For your chance to win a $75 gift card to spend at CaféPress.com to help get you and your family ready to go back to school, simply like the Affiliate Window Facebook page and comment on our photos with your best school advice quote from a film or TV show.
CaféPress.com is the one-stop-shop for all things personalized and customized. The gift card can be used to treat yourself or your family to some one-of-a-kind Back to School gear.
The competition will run from Monday August 11th, ending midnight Sunday August 17th. Each comment including a quote will count as an entry and Affiliate Window publishers can enter as many times as they want.
We’re kicking off the competition with the infamous Plastics’ advice to new girl Cady Heron in Mean Girls:
“On Wednesday’s we wear pink!”
Head on over to our Facebook page now to share your Best Back 2 School advice one-liner with us J
Get your readers ready to go Back to School with our promotional guide!
Terms and Conditions
• Competition runs from 10.00am EST Monday August 11th to 23:59 EST Sunday August 17th 2014
• The Affiliate Window team will choose the top three entries that will win 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes respectively
• The judges’ decision is final
• Entrants must ‘Like’ the Affiliate Window Facebook page to be counted
• Inappropriate entries or those containing profanity will not be accepted
• Affiliate Window reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who has broken the competition T&C
• Affiliate Window reserves the right to amend these rules at any time
• Winners must be available for us to contact on Monday August 18th to confirm delivery details
• Winners need to be aged 16 or over
• There are no alternative prizes
• The competition is not open to any employees of Digital Window
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communications beyond our control
• If you have any questions about this competition, please contact email@example.com